Windows Driver & Job Holding

Nick nick.couchman at seakr.com
Mon May 24 18:42:10 PDT 2010

I'm attempting to use the CUPS Windows PS Print Driver (both stable and SVN trunk) to print to a Ricoh Aficio MP C6501SP printer.  I'm using the PS PPD file for this printer, and I'm trying to use the CUPS feature to hold jobs indefinitely (-o job-hold-until=indefinite) with the Windows driver.  It works fine on the command line via the aforementioned option, however, when I try to select the option in printing preferences (Preferences -> Advanced -> Document Options -> Print Features -> Hold Job -> Indefinite), it has absolutely no effect.  Can anyone suggest any other things I should try, or debugging I can enable, to get this to work?

Thanks!
-Nick