[cups.general] Jobs going to Stopped - Cups Restart the Only Resort

Anurag Chourasia anurag.chourasia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:48:04 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Both the printer and the machines have the same subnet mask i.e.
255.255.255.0

Please note that both the working and non-working machine are on same
network.

However, I have seen this problem with two physical printers now. Printer
model is Zebra ZM400 and both are using D-Link Network Server.

Is there anything else I could try to get to the bottom of this issue?

Regards,
Anurag