[cups.general] LoadBalanced CUPS

Ralf Schade catalysm at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 11:30:55 PST 2010

Am 12.11.2010 17:43, schrieb Michael Sweet:
> On Nov 12, 2010, at 8:15 AM, Ralf Schade wrote:
>> The client CUPS is a (VERY!) old 1.1.22..
>> According to the documentation, a CUPS>=1.2 is needed, but I'm not
>> allowed to update this :(
>>
>> Is there any chance to pass the option waitjob to the server?
>

> Not as a job option; the backend only looks at the device URI.

Hi Michael
Any idea to solve this? :-)

The error messages are not the problem, but they make my statistics
corrupt ;)

haproxy said: 11200 connections and 10000 of it with status code 4x (404).

One possible solution is lpd, but I do not want to use this...

Oomph, I think I have to update the clients....