[cups.general] Xerox workcentre pro c2128

Martin Schuster (IFKL IT OS DS CD) Martin.Schuster1 at infineon.com
Mon Nov 15 23:54:35 PST 2010

On 11/15/2010 03:50 PM, Jeff (Jeffrey) Garner wrote:
> I have an issue with usage of a Xerox Workcentre pro c2128.
>
> I can add the generic ppd, and get the device to print. [...]

Don't know if it helps with your exact problems, but attached is the
PPD from the Xerox website, with minor modifications. (Mostly fixes
for the violations of the PPD-spec, and for the problem regarding
A3-printing that Helge Blischke and Michael Sweet were helping me with
on this mailing-list in April).

We are using this PPD for multiple printers w/o problems.

hth,
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH   Martin.Schuster1 at infineon.com
Lakeside B05, 9020 Klagenfurt, Austria   Martin Schuster
         FB: LG Klagenfurt, FN 246787y   +43 5 1777 3517