hp laserjet 4000T

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:01:06 PST 2010

The error_log1-5.gz are rotated log files.. You should have just an
error_log (names are different with distributions) that is the actual
current log file that is being written to... What you want to to is this..

Open up a Termial windows,, and tail the file then send a print job and
watch whats written to the file... It may contain errors it may not
depending where the problem lies..

cd /var/log/cups
tail -f error_log  (man tail if your not familiar)