[cups.general] Xerox workcentre pro c2128

Jeff (Jeffrey) Garner jeff.garner at sanmina-sci.com
Fri Nov 19 06:55:43 PST 2010

Sorry that I didn't reply sooner.

I did the tweaks on the ppd file, I believe the change to the paper type
from Tabloid to 11x17 is what fixed my issue.  Once I did that, My tester
could print the 11x17 paper size.  Thank you for your help.

--
Jeff Garner
Sanmina-SCI

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina-SCI Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.