[cups.general] Error Compiling CUPS 1.4.5 on Solaris 10

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Nov 22 22:02:05 PST 2010

This is CUPS STR #3718:

   http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3718

Basically Solaris is reporting that it has both statfs and statvfs, and we are preferring statfs over statvfs. However, Solaris' statfs isn't like anybody else's and we really want to use statvfs.

We'll likely be rolling a 1.4.6 release with a fix for this and a few other issues that slipped through fairly quickly.