Deleting spool data

javier javier.burgos at ricoh.es
Wed Nov 24 01:34:36 PST 2010

Hi,

I would like to know if there's any way of deleting a spool data from cups.
I've tried removing the data from /var/spool/cups but then I do lpq I can see that the job is still there. My main doubt is where is the job stored? why does the job still appear if I delete de spool file from the folder?

I know that you can do this with lrpm job_id but my problem is that I have to cancel a job through java programming and when I do this command I don't know why the java application doesn't do it.

Thanks in advance