[cups.general] wan't to disable Webpage from cups

Chris Weil spamvoll at weiligmann-net.de
Tue Nov 30 11:04:09 PST 2010

Hello together,

it is possible to disable the cups webpage?
only the webpage, not the print function or browse function for
printers.

open with mozilla -> http://servername:631
You can the the prints, the printers and many more.

i want to view only on the command line ! or over this way
ssh -L 10101:locahost:631 user at servername

because the information about the user printings not permitted for any
user to view without login or anything....
I hope all readers will understand my question.

thanks for viewing!

Thanks for a answer!
Chris.