Use ipptool to set collection "media-col"

thomas griffiths thmgrff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:02:12 PST 2010

Hello,

I am currently working on some IPP printer tests, and have a question regarding the current ipptool 1.5.  I imagine the ipptoo has the ability to set job-attributes collections like "media-col?"  However, I have not been able to create a successful print-job operation specifying the various collection items held in "media-col."

I was hoping someone might be able to help provide me an example test with the correct ipptool syntax to exercise this job-attribute?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Thomas