[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #3716: Possible DoS attack from Unknown

Matt L mattl at google.com
Thu Nov 11 20:47:55 PST 2010

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

Right, I suppose I rambled there.  My real point to this report was that
this log line routinely prints with a blank field after "from".  Surely
this is not by design?  Either the logging itself is broken, or the code
tracking connections would appear to be faulty.  Either way, I can't
imagine any case where printing this line with a blank value would be
desired behavior.  Does that count as a bug?

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3716
Version: 1.4.3
Fix Version: None