PDF Not Printing Landscape

paul connors paul.connors at ge.com
Tue Oct 5 11:26:02 PDT 2010

I have a Solaris 10 system running CUPS 1.4.4.  I have several PDF's that print in landscape when printed from Windows to the target printer, an Xerox Workmate but when I print the same PDFs via CUPS the printouts are portrait.  I've edited the PPD trying Minus90, using the -o landscape as well as orientation-requested=4 but to no avail.  Nothing appears in the error_log after enabling debug logging.

I've reviewed many of the forum threads for pdf landscape postings.  Please advise the recommended troubleshooting process that I can apply in future situations.