Problem with 1.4.4 version

chadjidakis at gmail.com chadjidakis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:20:44 PDT 2010

Dear Michael,

I have the same problem with mac os x 10.6.4. Previously cups was working nicely on mac os leopard, but since I installed Snow Leopard, the commands on the administration page (for instance Add Printer) does not respond. I have also no errors.. just nothing is done... Thanks for giving me any hint for that problem,

Cheers,
Cynthia