[cups.general] Very slow document printing.

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Thu Sep 16 08:52:04 PDT 2010

Hello,

On Sep 16 07:44 upscope wrote (shortened):
> Johannes Meixner wrote:
>> You may file a bug report at https://bugzilla.novell.com/
>> for openSUSE 11.3 for the bug component "Printing" and
>> attach such a CUPS spool file like the above "d00089-001"
>> and your PPD file in /etc/cups/ppd/<queue_name>.ppd
>> so that I could have a closer look.
>>
> Will blanking out or changing some of the personal information effect your
> looking at it? The file contains some personal information like social
> security number. I could print one of the other pages with no personal
> information after I test and see if they have the same problem. Will work on
> it later today.

I would prefer an "original" non-changed page but if a changed
page causes the same issue for you, it would be also o.k.
The crucial point is that the issue happens for you with
exactly the file(s) which you provide me to reproduce it.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex