[cups.general] Avoiding stopped jobs

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:12:00 PDT 2010

i think that the error is that i have puto errorpolicy in cupsd.conf
as general ....
and errorpolicy must be in printers.conf for each "queue"??????? how
can i set it manually?

the printer has been created before putting the errorpolicy, so i
think .... they have the other errorpolicy (stop-printer) and i must
change it for all queues
am I correct?

how to change it from command? any lpoptions command?

thx