[cups.general] Raw Printer Driver - Linux RHEL

ashok cvs ashokcvs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:41:10 PDT 2010

Hi

What is the type of file that contains the Labels(barcodes) is it a normal
text file or Postscript file or a PCL file

If it's a PCL file , then it should work in  RAW mode.

if it's a PS  file, you need some kind of driver (PPD file)

If the file has LineFeed characters in DOS format, or the file is in dos
format,

check by doing below

cat bc.txt | unix2dos | lp -d  <testprinter> -o raw

Regards
Ashok