[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3661: remote ipp jobs never complete

Jochen Rueter jo.rueter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:26:16 PDT 2010

[STR New]

I'm running a CUPS printserver on OpenWRT Backfire 10.03 on a NSLU2
machine.
Print jobs sent from other machines are somehow stuck. Printing never
continues with the next job. The remote machine still shows the job as
"printing". The CUPS frontend on the server show the job neither as
complete nor active, but in "all jobs" it's still listed as "pending".

Attached my cupsd.conf and printers.conf. I also attached a snippet from
the cups errorlog with loglevel debug2. This part repeats, until I
manually delete the job.

I found a bug description matching my behaviour in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/43352 but this was
fixed as of Cups 1.2.11.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3661
Version: 1.4.2