Print outs rolling onto another page

paul young paul.young at wiltshire.gov.uk
Wed Apr 13 05:04:05 PDT 2011

Hi.

We have to print out bill letters to a number of people.

The issue we have is that the first page prints out perfectly but following pages all start one line higher than the previous page.
This then starts to print the next letter at the bottom of the proceeding letter (rolling effect).

How can I make it so that each letter sticks to it's own page?

I have had to set cpi and lpi settings to stop wrapping around the edges of the page, is there anything I can set to force cups to stop rolling the pages?