Raw Printing Doesn't work...

Paul pconklin at gentlemanslife.com
Mon Apr 25 13:22:41 PDT 2011

It sounds like the printer is flushing the job.  As long as it isn't an intermec printer, they should be flat ascii jobs.  if you pause the queue, cat out the c* file in the /var/spool/cups directory you should be able to paste that into a telnet session to the printer on 9100.  if that doesn't print, you have a bum print job. that's missing something (or out and out wrong language) and the printer is flushing the job.