Print outs rolling onto another page

Paul pconklin at gentlemanslife.com
Mon Apr 25 13:29:15 PDT 2011

Postscript or PCL / ASCII?  It sounds like the hardware is set to a different number of lines per page than what you are sending it?  If it's a line printer sometimes FF's and CR's throw it off too.  If it is PCL / ASCII i'd change your app to insert a FF at the end page as lots of printers are set to 60 lines per Page even though there are acutally 66.