Raw Printing Doesn't work...

Paul paul.conklin at cerner.com
Tue Apr 26 13:31:35 PDT 2011

I do believe I see the problem...
I acutally just started testing / playing with 1.4 last week and we use exclusivly raw devices.  the testprint page changed in 1.4 and will no longer work when sent to a raw device.  with 1.3 it would work when sent to a raw device as long as it supported postscript.  if you go out and replace /usr/share/cups/data/testprint with /usr/share/cups/data/testprint.ps from 1.3x (or another fully encapsulate print file) and it may work (it also may not after googling your model, it's unclear if the device itself understands Postscript.)  Good luck and let me know