any way to get job priority from the commandline?

Paul Conklin paul.conklin at cerner.com
Wed Aug 17 09:43:39 PDT 2011

looking through the Readme of the scripting/php test scripts, it looks like that could work, does that get installed as part of the RPM if you build it?  Any examples or anything you could provide?  last, but not least, the readme on the perl script appears to be a stub, is there any doc on it?

Thanks.