[cups.general] Printers set up have incorrect page size

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 01:19:16 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 15:00 -0700, Chris wrote:
> I just copied the configurations, using the default laserjet.ppd file, and lpoptions like this:

When you add a printer, CUPS will modify the PPD file so that it matches
the system's default page size.  If not specified
in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf (with DefaultPaperSize), the system's locale
setting is used to deduce it.

This system locale setting is in /etc/sysconfig/i18n.  You can use
system-config-language to change it.

Tim.
*/