Crash when starting cupsd version 1.5.0

Rodolphe Pinon Rodolphe.Pinon at ujf-grenoble.fr
Sat Aug 6 03:23:25 PDT 2011

Hi,

cupsd crash at start with the message "cupsd: Child exited with status 127".
With "/usr/sbin/cuspd -f" i have this " /usr/sbin/cupsd: symbol lookup error: /usr/sbin/cupsd: undefined symbol: _cups_strcasecmp"

I have no problem to compile the 1.4.8 version, but I noticed in the source files that the function "strcasecmp" is used in 1.4.8 and the function "_cups_strcasecmp" in version 1.5.0.

I use the same file "cupsd.conf" for the two versions and use the original file "cupsd.conf.N" does not change.

How i can correct the problem?

Thanks,