equvielent command line options

WR awreneau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:11:03 PST 2011

I have a pdf file that I need to print from command line that has it's left, top and bottom areas chopped off using no options from command line. I used my ubuntu desktop on the same file and chose the following options and it printed correctly:

Page Handling -> Page Scaling -> Fit to printable area
Advanced -> Scaling -> Fit to page

With those options the pdf prints correctly but only in tandem. Using either without the other produces the same chopped image. What are the equivalent command line options to product the same? Ideas? I've toyed with scaling, fitplot and others w/o out success. Help much appreciated.

CUPS 1.3.7