cups 1.3.7 backend and client's ip address... HELP...

Andy Crow andycrow74 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 00:22:35 PST 2011

thank you so much ! but I know that the 1.4.x aren't in the Redhat/CentOS 5.X distributions so at the moment I can't make an update with the redhat tools (yum). Any suggestions about distrib. with 1.4 ?

When I remove a print job from web cups the accsmp process is killed but
the oder process named socket keep in run, have you got any ideas ?

Bye
A.

Thanks again
Andy