[cups.general] Help with PostScript

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:06:15 PST 2011

Although i know that this is not too related with cups .... i will ask here
so if somebody can help me

I have a ps that is generated with eclipse birt so i can send it directly
to the printer without using acrobat (or any other) to parse it to ps. But
the pdf is slightly different from the ps, the ps is worse due to the fonts
:S. Must the fonts be included into ps? are we generating bad the pdf? (we
only change pdf to ps in output).

Can anybody help me? do cups need to add the path to the fonts? the fonts
are well i think.

The files are attached

Thank you and happy new year to all people