[cups.general] Help with PostScript

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:30:53 PST 2011

Normally to print pdf i use acroread to stretch the pdf to a4 .... but with
this type of reports perhaps it is not needed and i can print without using
acroread ...

we have rh 5.3 tikanga and cups 1.3.7

I think it uses lucida because it is created in linux, but i dont know why
uses times new roman for pdf ... i am as you are :S.

Can we include times new roman in ps? how should it be? :S

thank you in anyway :)