Swedish characters in postscript files printing as space

Nigel Bennington nigel.bennington at royalskandia.com
Mon Feb 21 02:30:09 PST 2011

Firstly, apologies for delayed response, I was on holiday all last week.

The printers are a number of different Ricoh and HP printers, and the issue occurs on all of them.

On Solaris 8, we used standard lp solution, and used Ricoh's drivers.
On Solaris 10, we use Cups and Ricoh's PPD files.

I'll speak with the vendor about the ISO8849 encoding, and see what we can do about that.

Thanks again for the assistance.