[cups.general] newbie

Maysara A. Abdulhaq maysara.abdulhaq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:34:35 PST 2011

i think you need to either use samba on your server to allow windows client
to print, or you need to make windows work with ipp.

if you take the samba approach (mostly done approach), you might want to
look at this link (found it with a quick search on google) ->
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NetworkPrintingFromWinXP , i have no idea
how updated this document is.

>From that point on, since your printer is already working on cups, it should
be mostly samba related configs.