[cups.general] Multi Function Printer for Office

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Tue Jan 11 12:50:33 PST 2011

I'm lost;).

I'm trying to figure out what multifunction printer I can buy for an
ubuntu user. I've been looking around on HP of course (along with xerox,
oce, epson, canon, brother), but no matter what printer they have
listed, there's always something unsupported about it.

I need something like the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf, a network printer:

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/printer/LaserJet/1/storefronts/CE538A%2523BGJ

Is there somehow any advice somewhere to buy a relatively new
multifunction printer for office use that is supported?.

I can probably go with an older model if someone knows anything that is
somehow fully functional in the same class.

Any pointers?.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m