[cups.general] hide printers of a class

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Jan 12 08:24:10 PST 2011

Sorry, we don't support that kind of selective disclosure.

The closest you can get is to use the "allowed users" feature to list users (or groups with "@group") for the class and/or printers in question. That will effectively limit the list, but might require some creativity if the users in question roam the different networks.