Native Avahi support as separate patches for 1.4

Hiroshi TAKENAKA hiro-takenaka_50 at gem.hi-ho.ne.jp
Thu Jan 6 02:46:47 PST 2011

Dear Tim-san,

I'm Hiroshi TAKENAKA.
Thank you for preparing the separate patches.
I applied the patches to 1.4.5 and built cups according to your following
procedure. Of couser, I set --enable-avahi=yes.

However, my cups could not find my printer (Canon MG6100 series) on my
wireless LAN although I click the "Find New Printer" button on the admin
page.

How can I make cups find my printer on the LAN.

Sincerely yours,
Hiroshi Takenaka.