[cups.general] What can delete a driver?

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 01:38:17 PDT 2011

the want that comes with redhat 5.3 Tikanga ... i think it is 1.3.7

I have put the driver in ppd.gz form and perhaps before one printer i
have created another with the driver from /tmp/driver.ppd.gz with
lpadmin -p printer -v location -m /tmp/driver.ppd.gz -E

can it be the cause? that when i have deleted that printer it has
deleted all models?