Second time CUPS sends pcl6 to postscript printer

jowyta jt at dpets.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 09:58:44 PDT 2011

If I switch my Samsung ML-2550 printer off and on again and then print a
document (from LibreOffice) it prints correctly.  If I then try to print
the document again, or anything else, the display on the printer says
"Printing PCL6" and I get a single page with a row of /.notdef s on it.

Attached are relevant parts of error_log.  Job 141 printed correctly,
142 did not.

Anyone any ideas what is going wrong?

John