Printing on JAVA using CUPS4j and BOCA printer, wrong output

zdenko zdenkoimrek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:38:52 PDT 2011

Hi!
My setup is:
MAC OS X snow leopard,
CUPS 1.4.6,
CUPS4J and BOCA lemur printer 46_300

After some research and lot of hours spent i succeeded to print from java on MAC OS X snow leopard. Now I have just one last issue.
My printer should interpret text it receives, but instead of interpreting it printer just print it as plain text.
This printer uses (Friendly ghost language) and text it receives are instructions how to print ticket. But i don't get ticket, because it prints just instructions on ticket.
What settings should i apply to cups, MAC or send as attributes when creating print job? BOCa claims it is not their issue, CUPS4j said I should look at CUPS site.

Please Help.

Thanks