[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3895: Support Manual Two Sided printing on non-Duplex printers like on Windows

Timothy Fridey tim at itsqueeze.com
Sun Jul 24 16:32:15 PDT 2011

[STR New]

My Epson TX100 allows me to select two sided printing on windows, it works
be telling me once the first side is done and asks me to flip the pages
and then press resume to print the remaining pages. It would be nice if
this feature was added.
I'm sure it could also be applied to a wide range of printers besides the
TX100.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3895
Version:  -feature