QUOTA IN CUPS

Allan Mariani allan at marba.com.br
Wed Jun 1 06:11:25 PDT 2011

Hello friends,

I am configuring the CUPS integrated with SAMBA to drive's installation in clients Windows. But I am with a problem, i don´t find any method for put a printing quota for the users, I already installed Pykota or IBQuota, but these softwares are descontinued a long time ago. I am looking in forum and I found a other method that seems to be interesting, but it´s doesn't work, I am using the string (/usr/sbin/lpadmin -p printer -o job-quota-period=604800 -o job-page-limit=1 ) just for test, but I can printing more pages like that. Anyone knows what´s wrong or another method to do it?

Thanks everyone