1.4.6 Print Order oddness

Paul paul.conklin at cerner.com
Wed Jun 1 10:31:10 PDT 2011

Before I go and pust this as a bug, I thought I'd post here to see if it's a(already resolved and I just missed the STR) or b(anyone else has noticed).

In the WI.  I have 100+ printers.  on the "Printers" tab it shows the first 100 in alphabetical order, I go to page 2 (Show Next) and it shows the remainder of the printers in alphabetical order.  When i go back to page 1 (Show Previous) the first 100 are there, but now they are out of alphabetical order.