QUOTA IN CUPS

Allan Mariani allan at marba.com.br
Thu Jun 2 05:34:58 PDT 2011

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 06:11:25AM -0700, Allan Mariani wrote:
> >
> > I am configuring the CUPS integrated with SAMBA to drive's
> > installation in clients Windows. But I am with a problem, i don�t find
> > any method for put a printing quota for the users, I already installed
> > Pykota or IBQuota, but these softwares are descontinued a long time
> > ago.
>
> PyKota is not discontinued, at least, even if development is currently
> stalled the software is still available, and you can get help in the
> mailing list.
>
> bye
>
> Jerome Alet

Hi Alet, Pykota doesn´t works with my printers, it show to me a error (Not supported), I am seeing a method job-page-limit, but it doesn´t works too, I set Pagelimit 2 and Quotaperiod 60, if I try print 3 pages, it´s print, but for a second time if I try print, it´s blocked. I want to lock 2 or more pages in the print job no in time to try print.