lost tray selection ability

Jeff jeffroberts at telus.net
Thu Jun 2 16:49:09 PDT 2011

Hi Paul

>From the working unit:

*FormatVersion: "4.3"
*FileVersion: "1.3"
*LanguageVersion: English
*LanguageEncoding: ISOLatin1
*PCFileName: "LASERJET.PPD"
*Product: "(ESP Ghostscript)"
*Product: "(GPL Ghostscript)"
*Manufacturer: "HP"
*ModelName: "HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5"
*ShortNickName: "HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5"
*NickName: "HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5, 1.3"
*PSVersion: "(3010.000) 81504"
*PSVersion: "(3010.000) 860"
*LanguageLevel: "3"
*ColorDevice: False
*DefaultColorSpace: Gray
*FileSystem: False
*Throughput: "8"
*LandscapeOrientation: Plus90
*TTRasterizer: Type42
*% Driver-defined attributes...
*cupsBackSide: "Normal"
*cupsVersion: 1.3
*cupsModelNumber: 0
*cupsManualCopies: False
*cupsFilter: "application/vnd.cups-raster 50 rastertohp"
*cupsLanguages: "en da de es et fi fr he id it ja ko nl no pl pt pt_BR ru sv zh zh_TW"

>From the new, broken unit:

*FormatVersion: "4.3"
*FileVersion: "1.4"
*LanguageVersion: English
*LanguageEncoding: ISOLatin1
*PCFileName: "laserjet.ppd"
*Product: "(LaserJet Series PCL 4/5)"
*Manufacturer: "HP"
*ModelName: "HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5"
*ShortNickName: "HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5"
*NickName: "HP LaserJet Series PCL 4/5"
*PSVersion: "(3010.000) 0"
*LanguageLevel: "3"
*ColorDevice: False
*DefaultColorSpace: Gray
*FileSystem: False
*Throughput: "8"
*LandscapeOrientation: Plus90
*TTRasterizer: Type42
*% Driver-defined attributes...
*cupsBackSide: "Normal"
*cupsVersion: 1.4
*cupsModelNumber: 0
*cupsManualCopies: False
*cupsFilter: "application/vnd.cups-raster 50 rastertohp"
*cupsLanguages: "en"

JayArr