lost tray selection ability

Paul paul.conklin at cerner.com
Fri Jun 3 09:57:31 PDT 2011

Well, this may take me a little longer to test...

with 1.4.6 the mime.types and mime.convs appear to have moved, but when I found them, i don't see an issue.  whenever I lp any type of file (text or postscript) it says unsupported format.  looking through the PPD and mime.convs file, I see a path to get there, but i can't figure out why it isn't getting there.  we're mostly a RAW shop but I'll keep playing with it and let you know.