BROTHER DCP 350C

Renato Di Gesù posta.dgs at teletu.it
Thu Jun 16 03:45:12 PDT 2011

I ask you to forgive for my English language not good. I want to set my BROTHER Printer DCP 350C. My operating system is Linux Mint 10 with KDE.
I can do this if I use localhost: 631, but I can't if I try to do it directly in OpenOffice. Remains valid only setting I have done with localhost: 631.
This problem is the same if I want to print a pdf document. I can change the print quality only with localhost: 631 and not in the software I use later.
Please, give me a solution; Thank you very much