[cups.general] RIP once, print many

Greg luckymud at rainbowtel.net
Thu Jun 16 09:07:30 PDT 2011

I have the same problem -- I have to keep an M$ box to print our club's
single-page newsletter 310 times to an HPLJ5si, because on Linux it would take
several hours, whether from Adobe or OpenOffice. The problem seems to be
downstream from the app. I've never gotten an answer that enabled me to fix
this. It's hard to imagine that of all the linux users out there no one has to
print multiple pages of a graphics-heavy page. I feel alone in this. Well, till
I read this. Now there are apparently two of us.