[cups.general] stdin Raster Data is NULL

Mike Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Jun 23 07:08:58 PDT 2011

Did you look at the error_log file to see if there are any errors?

I think Fedora uses Ghostscript (gstoraster) as the primary raster provider while Ubuntu uses pdftoraster. You might be running into issues with the latter not supporting the color space, order, or bits per color your ppd requests.

Sent from my iPad