stdin Raster Data is NULL

Ganesh ganeshcm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:45:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have declared my color space and color model as follows .
The following is the snippet from my ppd

*OpenUI *ColorModel/Color Mode: PickOne
*OrderDependency: 10.0 AnySetup *ColorModel
*DefaultColorModel: RGB
*ColorModel RGB/Automatic: "<</cupsColorOrder 0/cupsColorSpace 1/cupsBitsPerColor 8/HWResolution[300 300]>>setpagedevice"
*CloseUI: *ColorModel

Please tell me should I change my colour space , order or bits to run in to Ubuntu . I am using the same ppd for Fedora also

Thanks
Ganesh