[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #3856: hangs cupsd with high CPU usage and lots of cups-lpd processes running on Solaris 10

Alvin Trinh alvin.trinh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:16:52 PDT 2011

[STR New]

cupsd keeps hanging with high CPU usage and lots of cups-lpd processes
running on Solaris 10 when cupsd hangs.  The problem fixed after stopped
and started cupsd but the problem comes back after few days.
I have SFWcups package with version 1.1.21 running on Solaris 10.  I have
the same setup on another Solaris 10 server and that one didn't have the
problem.

Please advise.
Thanks,
~A