[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3294: modification for rastertolable to support SATO label printers

Johannes Feigl johannes.feigl at aon.at
Mon Jun 20 22:54:40 PDT 2011

[STR New]

Hello,

i started about 2 years ago with the modification of rastertolabel, but
then it was not necessary any more...
i already had some good results, i could print the CUPS testpage on a
label, but it was just a dirty hack.

but i think now i will soon need a cups driver again.

we use CL608 and CL612 printers.

do you want to get my patch for rastertolabel.c to get started?
in my oppinion we'll need at least the support for setting the DPI
(200/300), print speed and darkness.
also the "paper size" would be nice...

when could you finish it?

BR johannes