[cups.general] [Re: Re: HP Laserjet P1102 doesn't print]

Polish Zboj polish.zboj at wp.pl
Fri Mar 4 06:49:08 PST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for a fast reply. I had no idea, that hp-setup exists!

But, it didn't work:
"Plug-in install failed.";
"The printer you are trying to setup requires a binary driver plug-in
and it failed to install. Check the internet connection and try again."

Internet connection works just fine. I've tried to install more recent
version of HPLIP (than the one form Debian Squeeze), but it didn't work.
Do You have any more ideas? Please do :)

Jedrek