[cups.general] Leak in 1.3.7?

ALi osatien at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:56:49 PST 2011

michael, is the bug that tim says the same you are speaking about?

because the system doesnt seem to run out of resources because the
number of files opened are always the same, more or less. We had a
problem with these some time ago, and we fixed it in the aplication.
However it continues being monitorized.

the only seem "extrange" we see is that the time in printing things is
being increased while the time is going on.